2 January 2024
Looking for investment support for your Walloon Small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or large enterprise? Wallonia can grant you an investment bonus that varies depending on the category of your business, location of investment, possible employment criteria, importance of the activity and the aid scheme applied for.
FI Group will help you with a clear project plan to make your ideas succeed and support you with a strategy to secure the necessary funding.
What is the purpose of the grant?
Companies can receive a general investment grant to invest in a new economic activity in which they wish to expand.
Other specific help can be applied for under conditions:
Who can submit an application?
SMEs and large enterprises in the Walloon region.
How much funding is there?
The subsidy percentage is different for SMEs and large enterprises, depending on their specific situations.
The following should be taken into account in the case of an SME:
- The programme must equal or exceed the average depreciation over the last three financial years prior to the submission of your application.
- Additional investments on the investment programme or a modification of the investment programme are only allowed up to 20% of the amount of investments submitted with the first application (form for requesting permission to start an investment programme).
- The aid related to job creation is limited on the basis of the number of jobs created, i.e. €300,000 (basis for calculating the percentage of the bonus) per job created and the relative increase of at least 5% (minimum 1 job for very small and medium-sized companies.) -large companies and a minimum of 3 jobs for medium-sized companies).
The following should be taken into account in the case of a large company:
- Note that the bonus is limited to a maximum of 10% and 75,000 euros per job created, or even 100,000 euros per job created if the large company is recognised by the Walloon Government. If jobs are maintained, efforts should also be made to have the Walloon Government recognise the project’s great importance for the Region’s sustainable development.
How do I apply for funding and what are the deadlines?
Contact one of our expert consultants who can further support you in analysing, preparing and submitting your application.
- DEADLINE: You can apply for INVESTMENT BONUS all year long.
FI Group has 20 years of experience and wants to support you in understanding and exploiting the available R&D+I opportunities. Our experts are at your disposal to analyse your project. Together we will take the next steps in your innovative (project) growth.